WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Nulled extension for WooCommerce lets you set up order and stock notifications for users other than the admin. These can be used for notifying staff and users of sales, sending stock notices to suppliers, or even sending new orders to drop shippers.
WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Features
- Purchases – Sent when an order has been purchased, not when the original order is created (uses pending_to_processing, pending_to_completed, pending_to_on-hold, failed_to_processing, failed_to_completed). These notifications contain order and customer details.
- Low stock – Sent when an item is getting low is stock (based on the threshold set in WC settings). These emails contain stock and product information.
- Out of stock – Sent when an item is out of stock. These emails contain stock and product information.
- Backorders – Sent when an item is backordered (stock < 0 ). These emails contain stock and product information.
- Refunds – Sent when a refund is issued.