WooCommerce Xero Nulled is beautiful software that handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
WooCommerce Xero Features
- App name – this is the name of your application, choose an easy to remember name.
Note: Do not include a symbol in the app name or connection may fail.
- OAuth 2.0 grant type – this should be set to Web app
- Company or application URL – URL to your shop or main page.
- OAuth 2.0 redirect URI – you can find this URI inside your WooCommerce Xero Settings inside the wp-admin panel. See below.
- Copy the Client id, go back to your WooCommerce Xero admin settings page and paste it into the Client id field
- Next, go back to your Xero application and click Generate a secret. Copy the secret and paste it in the Client Secret field. The client secret key is visible only once so if you lose it you will need to generate it once again.
- Go back to your Xero Application and click Save ( your secret is no longer visible in Xero application ). Go to your WooCommerce Xero admin panel and also click Save.